Services for Foreign Workers

Foreign workers looking to be employed in the U.S. may either request a work experience or combination evaluation report. Information on H-1B visas and PERM Labor Certification can be obtained on the Immigration page.

Work Experience Evaluation
Work Experience Evaluation Reports give the professional work experience equivalency to a worker’s educational credentials. Diplomadesk uses USCIS “three-for-one” rule, which states that three years of work experience can be substituted for one year of academic study in the U.S.

List of documents:

  • Resume listing work experience (job title and description, time period at job position)
  • Letters from previous employers
  • Completed application form, indicating type of work experience degree equivalency sought.

All copies of academic documentation submitted for evaluation become the property of LLC.


  • If documents are not in English, client must submit clear and legible copies of legalized translations of all Diplomas, Transcripts and/or Certificates.
  • Signed certification of translator (either original or photocopy). See sample certification here (link).  Translator must be fluent in both English and the original language of the documents and should not be the applicant who needs to be evaluated. Certified translator’s signature should be notarized, according to the Laws and Regulations of the country of the origination of translation and notarization.
  • There must be copies of both the original language and translated documents.

Combination Evaluation
Combination Reports evaluate work experience and academic credentials together in order to assess their U.S. equivalent degree. Applicants must submit all the required documents for a work experience evaluation, shown above, in addition to the documents required for the specific U.S. degree.

How to start process:
After preparing the list of documents, you can begin the evaluation process by filling out and submitting the application online Start Your Evaluation

For more information, please refer to the following links: